Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweetie 3 Year Old Photo Shoot

Did you know that the Oregon Coast is beautiful in the winter?
When Handsome Husband suggested going to the beach this weekend I had visions of Sweetie in a dress walking barefoot on the coast.
Lucky for me she was fairly cooperative. It was in the 50's, but there was hardly a breeze and perfectly overcast.
Taking pictures of a three year old is so difficult. She did not want to look at me, she just wanted to throw rocks in the water and run away from the waves.
She treated me to this smile. I was SO glad to have caught it!
Here are more of the pictures I took:

4 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Too cute! Fabulous job! Thanks for being willing to go to the beach. The rain stopped just in time for us to enjoy some beautiful waves. The Oregon beach isn't so much for swimming as it is for exploring and admiring. But I didn't know it was so perfect for little beautiful girls in red dresses! You are beautiful Sweetie!

V said...

I second cap-e-tawn, Sweetie is so beautiful.

Summer said...

Gorgeous!!!

Emmy said...

Beautiful pictures!! How absolutely fun.