Thursday, November 11, 2010

When left to their own devices...

On Veteran's Day I woke up sick. I had the day off from babysitting Babydoll, but I got to spend the whole day lying down, fighting off nausea (NO, I'm not pregnant). The girls decided to get all dressed up while their mom was incapacitated on the couch.
They climbed up onto the new IKEA storage cube thing (which is why we got the IKEA ones, because we knew they'd be climbed on and we needed something sturdy).
And they jumped.
Again.
And again.
I'm sure they imagined they were flying.
I love their hair in this one:
Forgive all the crazy colors (I was messing with the white balance for fun).And of course, no play time is complete without a tantrum or two.
Captain Adorable is so lucky to be part of our crazy little life.

I love my cute little ballerina princesses.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

love the pictures, especially the one with their hair flying in the air! And to think that my boys weren't even there to instigate this.... I'm afraid my boys might be rubbing off on your sweet girls... sorry about that, but they sure do love playing with them!

Cpt Naykid said...

Looks like they had a blast. After seeing this, I wouldn't mind having a little trampoline. I think that over the next few years while saving up for a house, they should still have a small trampoline. We can get it for Sweetie's b-day or after that.

They look so frumpy in those costumes...