Handsome Husband always turns into a little boy when we go to his parents' house.
Thanksgiving with Ruthie.
I have no idea why this is how Ballerina chose to dress up, but she was having a great time.
Handsome Husband spoon feed Sweetie her Thanksgiving meal. Sometimes it is the only way to get her to eat.
Handsome Husband's finger is in a splint because he chipped his bone playing basketball. He's so hard core.

Cute cousin J.
Captain Adorable enjoys the first Thanksgiving meal he can eat.
Sweetie and cousin A.
Ballerina eats a pickle for Thanksgiving. Go figure.
Papa giving Ballerina a squeeze.
Captain Adorable really liked the green jello.
This jello is Handsome Husband's all time favorite and his Grandma makes it specifically for him every year. It has pears in it and it's super tasty.
Not sure what this face was for because he really did like it.
Aunt Ruthann giving the loves to Sweetie. Every time Sweetie said her name it was always shouted "Aun' Ruffan!!" 
This is Handsome Husband's sister L.
Feeding Captain Adorable some mashed potatoes.
Captain Adorable grabs for his food before I can spoon it in his mouth.
I know this is blurry, but I love it.
Carving the bird.
Captain Adorable says hi to Great-Grandma B right before he heads off for a nap.
After we fed the kids, the adults all went around and said what we were thankful for before we ate. 



We always have a Thanksgiving program. Handsome Husband's mom sang.
I love how cousin S is shushing someone.
Handsome Husband's brother sang.
Ballerina and Handsome Husband.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. SO cute. Cousin C was singing and he stumbled on the words. His sister was trying to help.


At the end of the day, Captain Adorable was just exhausted. It's so out of character for him to be so somber.
3 comments:
These are great photos. I feel like I was there!
I love that blurry picture too! So jealous of your skinniness! Trying to lose weight stinks!!
Yes, I always love visiting my parents house. Thanksgiving was great. Although it felt like a really short vacation.
I love Cpt A's expressions. I like that we have a Thanksgiving program. It is easy getting caught up in the food, shopping, football, etc and having a reminder is very nice. Someday we should plan and add something to the mix.
Great last pic of you and Cpt A. I found me a hottie!
Post a Comment