We were so excited to get the call from Dustinn letting us know that they were in the area! Val's parents recently moved to the Northwest which means we get the benefit of seeing our friends more! We kicked off the visit with teaching them a new game (Blokus 3D).

I made sure to take lots of extra pictures of my niece Olivia for my sister, Stef. Olivia liked snitching cookies off of Captain Adorable's tray.

We had to get some pictures of Olivia and Captain Adorable together. They are just a month apart in age.


Sweetie loves playing with Bradshaw. They played really well together.
Sweetie played the piano.
Bradshaw played a guitar.
Olivia loved wearing these sunglasses.
We played a game of Kingsburg. Fernando came over to play as well, just like old times.
Dustinn and Val were happy to be able to relax in our baby-proofed house.
Olivia liked playing with the babydoll.
And she liked books like Sweetie does.
Val was so patient with the kids.
She paid close attention when Ballerina shared her "field journal."

Olivia loved the camera, which made my job easy.
Val felt a little self conscious in front of the camera.
But she's so pretty, she has nothing to worry about.


It was so funny, Olivia kept pulling the gingerbread ornaments off the Christmas tree and taking bites out of them. Val felt so bad, but I really didn't care. It was so cute. Eventually, Olivia found a truly edible ornament and she fully enjoyed her first candy cane.

We were so happy to have a chance to spend time with Dustinn and Val's family. We hope they will eventually move out here because the Northwest is the best!
2 comments:
Awww thank you. We had so much fun playing games, eating delicious food and seeing you & your family. I'm sure my parents would join in the cheer "north-west-is-the-best."
I love the pictures of Olivia & Capt Adorable, and the one where her eyes are really bright blue, and the Christmas tree light orbs behind us in one of the pictures. :)
Yes, anything we can do to get the Jackson's out here, I support!
It was good to see them. I love playing games with old friends. But I am hesitant if they wouldn't want to play and prefer to talk. I love to talk and see how things are going. So hopefully we got enough talking in, in between the games.
Post a Comment