Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ballerina

When Ballerina dressed up in her ballet costume, I decided to pull her hair into a bun and pull out my black backdrop for a quick photo shoot.She was a little more solemn than usual since she was actually a little sick (croupy cough and cold).
But she still enjoyed posing for me.
This is my favorite:I like both of these, one with the shadow in the back, the other all black.
Photobucket
(Some of the pictures don't have my logo because I'm not putting them on my photography blog)This is her curtsy:
Pointing her toe.
Pizza Feet.
Sweetie wanted a turn posing. This a classic Sweetie look, with her arms hanging. She does this when she is being silly.
I love how you can see her dimple here.
Such a cute little Sweetie.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

I love these! They turned out great! I would have to agree that your favorites are also mine, but I also love the one just showing her tying her ballet shoe

Grandma J said...

Beautiful!! Where did you get the black backdrop? I love the one with the light streaming down on "the favorite" one!

Cbayley said...

LOVE these!! you did an excellent job. Someday when she is much older she will love having these pics too.

Cpt Naykid said...

look amazing honey. My pictures also come up showing the strange shadows and edits around the edges. Not sure why. I know you edit other images but I don't see those edits.