Here they are singing the Cougar Fight song. Sweetie has managed to teach it to Landon, even though she mispronounces half of the lyrics.
At dinner we always go around the table saying the what the best part and worst part of our day was. Sweetie almost ALWAYS says that the best part of her day was "pwaying to Wandon's house." And the worst part of her day is almost always, "When Wandon said 'I'm not your friend.'" That's one of Landon's favorite ways to get a rise out of her, even though we all know it's not true. They spend so much time together!
Getting dirty playing in the dirt in the back yard.
Both of these kids love to read and sometimes sit and look through books together.
It goes a lot smoother if they each have their own book.
Playing in the leaves at the park.
Swinging next to each other. It was getting dark (it gets dark WAY too early now!) so these came out blurry.
And I had to throw in these pics of Sweetie wearing my shoes.
She's too cute.
2 comments:
Since Ballerina latches onto friends, it is nice to see Sweetie have someone she can latch onto and spend time with. Normally they get along well, but Langdon definitely enjoys pushing her buttons.
Yikes, Sweetie is beginning the Ballerina poses now! Haha, they must have learned that from you honey :)
I think that is so cute that she taught him the BYU fight song. ;) I am afraid he got that 'pushing the right buttons' from his daddy. Although Fernando knows when to stop Landon... is still learning. I love that for the most part they get a long so well and have so much fun together!.
Post a Comment