Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Autumn Time

This little man was excited to go to the park.But we have tons of pictures at this park.
So we tried something new.I introduced Captain Adorable to the leaves. I remembered when I took his friend, I's, pictures that he just loved the sound of the leaves crunching. Captain Adorable liked it too.
He kept coming back to the leaves which made getting a picture pretty easy.
That is a look of delight.
And even though he was super tired, we still got a few smiles out of him.
It's so fun to watch babies explore the world.
Gotta love autumn.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

The pic of Cpt A running makes him look so much older! Cute pics in the leaves. My favorite is him holding the leaf up in the air.

I know you say you love autumn, but it seems like you take the best pics in each season. Beach in summer, flowers in spring, leaves in fall, and snow in winter. The fun just never ends!