Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow

We got all bundled up to go play in the first snow of the season. Captain Adorable's boots were too big and they kept falling off.Sweetie LOVES the snow.
Do you see the TINY dusting of snow?
That was enough to shut down the school districts out here! It was REALLY cold.
The kids didn't complain.
Any little bit of snow is enough for them. (My friend made Captain Adorable's hat, isn't it so cute?)
This is SO Sweetie, but so gross: licking snow off a dirty bat.
Yum.
Ballerina licked snow off the top of our covered bench.
They will be SO excited when we see REAL snow in Utah for Christmas.
I pulled out our little saucer. They tried riding it down the slide, but it didn't fit. So they just sat in it instead.I didn't even have to ask them to pose for this one.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

this is the first I have seen these pics. I am glad the kids got to enjoy the small snow that came.

Wow, the germs on that bat...ooo I cringe....

the last pose is fun. Sweetie looks a little too happy weilding that bat....did she wack anyone?