Ballerina had a low fever Sunday night, so she stayed home on Monday. But she was totally fine. While Sweetie was at preschool I took Captain Adorable and Ballerina to the library and on a nature walk around the ponds.
My friend (M, who I threw the baby shower for) made that hat! She is super talented and she is trading hats for photography. Win, win!
Ballerina was excited to find acorns.
Captain Adorable fell asleep in the stroller, so I didn't get any shots of him.
I made her pose while I tried out some other backgrounds.
She was more than willing.


Do you think her coat is too big? Hahaha! I know I have a smaller one, but it is lost in the garage somewhere.
Then I asked her to throw leaves in the air. She was all over that.
Seriously, she is a champion leaf thrower.

She had so much fun with the leaves. And my kids always love when I take their picture, probably because they are getting one on one attention from me...
She got some height.

Ballerina thought it was hilarious that the leaves stuck on her.
Her jeans got totally soaked as she knelt in the leaves to scoop them up, but she didn't care at all.
It was nice to spend time with Ballerina since she's been gone so much with school or off playing with Ben so much now.
3 comments:
The hat is adorable and so is that girl!
And she really is a champion leaf thrower. Impressive.
Awesome awesome pictures! That hat is so so cute!
Looks like a lot of fun. it is definitely nice to get some one on one time with the kids sometimes. They enjoy it and it offers some good personal teaching opportunities.
Our children will never have a problem with taking pictures or not posing. The only issue they may face is being too picky about their pictures! Now where did they pick that up from... :)
Post a Comment