We went out for a walk to enjoy the weather and to give Baby Dragon a chance to try out her scooter. Sweetie was soooo happy to walk because she normally rides in the stroller when we come to the duck ponds. I took a ridiculous amount of pictures.
This is the "Dragon Cave," the kids love to make noises as we walk through it because it echoes.
The kids had a great time running up and down the hill.
Sweetie is so cute in this one.
I love the girls' faces in this one, you'll have to enlarge it to really appreciate them.
The girls always want to throw any sticks they find into the pond.
Baby Dragon was so tired from riding her scooter all over and running up and down the hill.
4 comments:
L♥ve the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Once again, so jealous of the beautiful landscape!! I miss greenery!!
Hooray for Bb Dragon--scooters are so fun.
Bradshaw throws tantrums anytime we try to put the "bear backpack" on. Wish he was as happy with it as Sweetie. =)
Goodness! Lots of pics! All of them are great! I had fun tiring out the girls and running them around on the hill. I would love to have a big yard where we could just go a horse around. I am glad we live near some green places that offer this luxury.
BD on the rock is very cute, and I couldn't enlarge that one pic. You'll have to show me at home.
Post a Comment