Friday, June 19, 2009

Daddy Days 5

Today we gave Handsome Husband these notes:

I love to exercise with Daddy with my scooter and when I run with him. That’s how I love him. Love, Baby Dragon (4)

I love to when Daddy chases me and makes faces at me. “I sceam.” Love, Sweetie (2)

I love that you are always concerned about me and try to make me happy every day. Love, Mommy

His gift was a "sausage basket" for grilling hot dogs on the grill. The last time he grilled, a hot dog dropped on the coals, so when I saw this at the store I thought it would be perfect. He liked it.

We also tidied upstairs for him and I caught up on some laundry. After he got home we went to A&W for their free rootbeer float day and grabbed a small dinner. Then a babysitter came over so Handsome Husband and I could go out to the Elder's Quorum game night at the church. You know, our week isn't normally this busy...

Earlier in the day I pulled out that Disney DVD Bingo game that we got for free and the girls LOVE it. The minimum age on it is 4, but Sweetie is especially fond of it and can play along. Of course, she might randomly clear her card and start all over in the middle of the game...

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Cute! Love the towel or whatever it is on her head :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog. I enjoyed reading it today.
I had some time to do some blog hopping...
I always enjoy finding new blogs and new friends.
Hope you will stop by and visit me.
This month I am posting on our Disney trip plus a June giveaway.....plus a new grandson that will arrive on Tuesday....

Cpt Naykid said...

Fun pics of Sweetie. The girls love that bingo game! It might become a daily event! Maybe we can use that as an excuse to help BD with her numbers.

I found a way to use the marshmellow fork, now I just need to use the sausage basket! Hmmm...BBQ on Saturday?