BD will be in kindergarten next year since she won't turn 5 in time to go this year. But we're still deciding if we should put her in public school or not. We both think she would love it, but it's a scary thought...
Great pics honey! I know the girls have loved participating in pre-school. They enjoy the learning, the friends, and the play time. I am glad they have had a good outlet and friendshipping opportunities.
You are a fabulous mother and teacher. Keep it up!
4 comments:
I like that last picture of Sweetie. She's so cute. She looks SUPER excited to get a certificate. Ha. BD goes to kindergarten this year?
BD will be in kindergarten next year since she won't turn 5 in time to go this year. But we're still deciding if we should put her in public school or not. We both think she would love it, but it's a scary thought...
You want to know a scary thought?! RuthAnn told me the horror story of you giving birth to BD. I almost cried.
Great pics honey! I know the girls have loved participating in pre-school. They enjoy the learning, the friends, and the play time. I am glad they have had a good outlet and friendshipping opportunities.
You are a fabulous mother and teacher. Keep it up!
Post a Comment