Today Handsome Husband took Baby Dragon on a daddy-daughter hike to Multnomah Falls. I really would have liked to have gone like I did last year, but honestly, I know that trying to do that hike while pregnant would have been torture. Handsome Husband took the old camera for pictures. Recently Baby Dragon has been really into pulling faces for the camera, which is something I used to do.
Baby Dragon in the baby dragon cave. If you want anything to seem cool to Baby Dragon, just relate it to dragons.
Handsome Husband said that any time there was a hole in the paved walkway, Baby Dragon called them dragon steps.
Stopping for a break.
Handsome Husband got her to walk the WHOLE way up, it took them an hour and a half. Here they are at the top:
Isn't Baby Dragon gorgeous? It's pictures like these that I can see her 20 years from now, looking so beautiful.

Apparently Baby Dragon RAN the whole way down. I would have had a heart attack! I would have been so worried that she'd fall on her face. But she caught on to trail etiquette quickly and would move out of the way if others wanted to pass.

Afterwards Sweetie and I met up with them at a local park to play with friends. My old neighbors from our rental house are moving back east, so we were able to go hang out with them one last time. Sweetie and Handsome Husband left early because Sweetie needed her nap.
Sweetie was trying to knock the hat off.


Baby Dragon was in heaven because there were all sorts of kids her age who WANTED to play with her.
At one point she had to go potty, but there wasn't a bathroom at this park. So I told her that she needed to go in the bushes like an indian. She was really excited. After the squat she ran over to her new friends and proudly announced that she peed in the bushes like a baby indian.
We gave Handsome Husband these notes:
I love that you ASK for to-do lists and that you like to keep busy! Love, Mommy
I love when Daddy builds towers with me and sings me “I am a Child of God” at night.
I love scratching your whiskers and giving you hugs and kisses. Love, Sweetie (2)
His gift was a gift card to Home Depot.
5 comments:
Looks like they had a wonderful time! Great pictures.
And wish your husband happy father's day from all us in blogging land :)
Hey me again, stop by my blog, YOU WON!!!
You can tell her her favorite aunt squat in the bushes like an indian for six weeks in the wilderness :]
Erika, what did you win?
I had a blast with BD at Multnomah falls! She was a great trooper. After the first half, she really enjoyed being out and hiking. I should take her hiking somewhere else too.
Sorry you couldn't come, let's go to Crater Lake next year!
I LOVED daddy-daughter hikes as a kid. They were the best.
BD is beautiful, especially all her cute faces.
Post a Comment