Father's Day marks the end of our Daddy Days this year. I got up early with Sweetie, letting Husband Husband sleep in. We brought him breakfast in bed. The girls wanted to help him eat it. I got the girls dressed for church (normally he does that).
wanted to tell Handsome Husband about it when he got home from work. So, I had her share that story as part of her talk. I peeked in on Sweetie during her nursery class and they were playing Ring Around the Rosies. I could hear her singing "Ashes, Ashes." We'll have to play that at home some time!
Handsome Husband decided to try out his marshmallow roasting fork at the stove to make s'mores. He loves it. It works much better than a toothpick! He told me that whenever he went on campouts he'd always think that the guys with those kinds of forks were so cool and now HE gets to be one of the cool guys! Hahaha! I had no idea I was fulfilling a camping fantasy of his by getting that for him!
Baby Dragon didn't like how sticky the marshmallows were.
Handsome Husband got a nap and I made him some of my rolls as his Daddy Day treat. Tonight we will go to my grandparents' house for dinner and I'll bring some more strawberry shortcake for dessert.
These are the notes we gave Handsome Husband:
I like to play a game with Daddy. I like to give him kisses and hugs and I like to give him the scriptures. I like to say “please, Daddy, may you play in the snow?” and he will say “yes.” Happy Father’s Day!
I'm 32 weeks pregnant today.
3 comments:
Thanks honey! It has been a wonderful week and you made it very special! I now have 21 notes posted in my cube from you guys and everyone has been very impressed with your creativity.
Thanks for making me feel special & appreciated!
I mailed your package on Monday, so you should get it today or tomorrow.
Plus CHECK out my blog! You've been tagged!
Wow, your family is so grown up! And you did so many wonderful things for Cpt on Father's Day!
And you are so far along! Time flies. It seems like you carry high...like he is above the top of your pants. Wow.
Post a Comment