For our 2nd day of Daddy Days we supplied Handsome Husband with more notes. Baby Dragon was very excited to hand them to him when he walked in the door:
I love how Daddy likes to work in the yard and takes pride in making it look nice. Love, Mommy
His little gift was a new pair of work gloves. Handsome Husband and I went out to Qdoba for dinner and then we went to the temple together for ward temple night. We enjoyed homemade sherbet floats afterwards.

A few weeks ago Handsome Husband attacked the weed patch to the side of our house. It hadn't been tended to all winter because we never used it. Here's the only before picture I have and it doesn't begin to show how bad it was:
Here is after:
And THIS is a thistle weed that Handsome Husband pulled up. It's as tall as he is! He does such a great job at these manly things and I don't have to nag him!
2 comments:
Wow! Now that is a weed!
My husband has the same BYU hat :)
Wow, reading about our date last night sounds like it was awesome. Unfortunately is more rushed... dinner at Qdoba (run in, grab, run out, eat in the car...yummmmy!) visit the temple (rush in, dress as fast as possible to try and make the 7 pm session), then sherbet floats (also yummy, very good recommendation honey!).
And you give me too much credit for the yard work. I was lazy and didn't do anything on it during the winter, but since nobody went back there, it didn't matter. Thanks for not nagging me! You would have been totally justified. Although I have turned a new leave and have decided to make what yard we have look as decent as possible (decent is still to be determined).
Thanks for your patience with me and a fun date last night (even though we rushed it).
Post a Comment