Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daddy Days 3

For Daddy Day 3 we gave Handsome Husband these notes:

I love playing pink ball bouncy and I like playing hide and seek with Daddy. Love, Baby Dragon (4)

I love that you are as interested in the kids as I am! You are such a good Dad! Love, Mommy

I love when Daddy nibbles on me. Love, Sweetie (2)

Of course, I make up Sweetie's, but Baby Dragon comes up with hers. I brought in the trash bins and had the house tidied when he got home (again this is a big deal). His gift was a telescoping marshmallow roasting fork since he's recently been roasting marshmallows over our stove burner with a toothpick. He was impressed with the house and pretty excited about the marshmallow roaster. :)

3 comments:

Emmy said...

A tidy house would be a definite treat for my husband too. :)

Cpt Naykid said...

Thanks for the marshmellow roaster! this will be used at home and at every campout! the kids will love it!

The house looked great! Thanks for all that you do!

Jeana said...

I have to tell ya girl this is something that I would love to do as well (next year) this week I've been so sick I am either found on the couch, bed or toilet.... :) The joys of morning sickness! I bet your hubby must feel like a million bucks! Way to go girl!