We've also been having more water time.
I have no idea what's going on here. Baby Dragon was bending over first and Sweetie decided to join in. Monkey see, monkey do.
So it's sunscreen time again. I received some free samples of Neutrogena's Pure & Free Baby Sunblock.

I'm a bzz agent, so I receive products to test and share (I'm not paid). I also receive coupons and samples to hand out to friends and family. So we've been testing out Neutrogena's Sunblock. It's 60 SPF and I am IN LOVE with it because it does not smell like sunscreen! Some people like the smell of sunscreen, but I do not. I love that I can put this on my girls at noon and not be smelling sunscreen all day long or until they get a bath. I will even lather it on MYSELF without a second thought and not have to be smelling sunscreen on me (and I'm pregnant and super smell sensitive). It's supposed to have all natural ingredients, although I can't tell from the label since they are all foreign to me (probably b/c they are makeup-like ingredients). It does have zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which I know is a must if you have an allergy to the sun because it blocks UVA and UVB rays. It comes in small containers. The full size containers is only 3 oz. It also comes in stick form and I'm excited about that b/c I love my stick sunscreen that I bought in the past. It makes it SO easy to put sunscreen on a squirmy baby's face. The only downside is that it leaves a little chalky white residue if you don't rub it in well enough. If you're interested in a $2 off coupon let me know and I can hook you up (it runs $10-12).
8 comments:
Did I miss a post about that lovely garden of yours in the background? Or have you just not posted about it? It looks like it's not an "in-ground" garden? I'd love details!
I have added you to LDS Listings. Thanks!
Also, I'm a BZZ Agent too. I've just started, I hope it works out!
Do you mean to tell me that people can actually be allergic to the sun?!???? Daniel keeps telling me he's allergic but i've been refusing to listen to him b/c I'm in LOVE with the sun. if this is true then i'd love a coupon. We went to church at the Grotto this weekend and he had to get up and stand in the shade.
I didn't know me very well as a child. But I don't think I look like Sweetie in that one picture you sent me.
I haven't been on your blog in a while. I love all of your pictures of the girls! When Soph saw the pictures of BD and HH, she looked at HH and said, "Daddy?" I said no that's your uncle. :) I would love a sunscreen coupon! I hate the smell of sunscreen but I so need to wear more where I live! Love you!
Sorry, not BD and HH, but Sweetie and HH.
I know the girls love going on their bi-weekly walks with you. I think we might need to get BD a little scooter soon. I love that you included all the funny expressions by the girls!
Rachel, I think it is hilarious that Soph that I looked like Ryan. I don't see many similarities. Maybe it's the same business casual or something. I bet you guys definitely need the sunscreen down in AZ. Goodness it gets hot down there! How can you stand it? I think it is unbearable when it hits 80!
Abby- I'll do a post about our garden soon. :)
Christina- I had a friend with a sun allergy and she'd come out of the sun with a rash. I think Sweetie has a bit of a sun allergy, but apparently you can build up an immunity by repeated exposure to sun. I'll send you a coupon. :)
Rachel- I'll send your coupon too. That's so funny that Sophia called HH daddy. :) Maybe she was just pointing out that he was a daddy? Anyway, I'm glad she enjoys the pictures.
Post a Comment