And yesterday he made me a power point slideshow with pictures of our courtship. I have a nice bouquet of red roses sitting on my counter as well. I'm kind of a bum because I haven't done anything for him yet. I have been planning our little trip. At the end of the month we are going to the Oregon Coast for a night while the Grandma and Papa watch the kids. We're pretty excited about that because it's been a LONG time since we've had a night away together. We're hoping for good weather at the Coast. I'm excited to celebrate our anniversary that way!
Yesterday we watched our wedding video with the girls. Baby Dragon was pretty excited to see it. In the past she has lamented that she didn't see mom and dad get married and she's insisted that we need to get married. I think this really helped. She was disappointed that we didn't have any dancing at our wedding. I have a feeling that dancing will be mandatory at her wedding.
Speaking of dancing, I have signed Baby Dragon up for a dance camp this summer! I'm so excited. I think she will really like it. One of her favorite things to do these days is turn on some music from a toy violin and dance around the room. She grabs her toy microphone and sings about how much she loves dancing and that everyone likes to watch her. Sweetie often joins in, or keeps the music going on the little violin.
Ooo! And speaking of microphones. Yesterday Baby Dragon wanted to bear her testimony for the first time in sacrament meeting. Handsome Husband took her up there and was coaching her on what to say while they waited. Apparently she'd wanted to say something about a puppy, but he told her things that were appropriate instead. The first thing she said was "I love my mommy, and my sister." With prompting she also said, "I love my brother. I am thankful for Jesus. I like to read the scriptures." Of course, we were both very proud of her. There was no problem with stage fright for HER.
Yesterday Baby Dragon saw the lettuce sitting out and insisted on breaking it up and making a salad for me. She did it completely on her own. It's one of my least favorite things to do when making salads, so it looks like I have the perfect kitchen helper.
4 comments:
I love that picture of BD with the salad. She's so excited.
And I thought the candy hearts that say I love you, I thought they were tums. Baha. I thought it would've been a funny pregnant joke.
Happy anniversary honey! 7 years is starting to sound big, I think I am getting old :).
Love you!
Your girls are sucha perfect balance of the two of you! So beautiful!! I wish we were closer.
I am jealous of your trip. We went to Yachats for our honeymoon. The Oregon coast is gorgeous!
Happy anniversary!! Cap-E-tan you are so romantic! The slide show sounds amazing.
I love that BD shared her testimony. She is really growing up!
Post a Comment