The girls are playing better together these days. Baby Dragon is starting to summarize books for Sweetie while Sweetie flips the pages. A new favorite book is "What Do You Do with a Kangaroo?" by Mercer Mayer.
I also bought bubble bath for the girls and they love it. Baby Dragon likes to make bubble ice cream.
Sweetie likes to decorate her face with them and she tries to eat the bubbles.
Last weekend we went garage sale shopping as a family. Baby Dragon brought some piggy bank money and she bought this Sonny the Seal ring toss game for $2. Both girls love it. The seal moves, bobs and weaves his head, and he claps and barks when you get a ring around him:
Baby Dragon also bought a realistic looking microphone for 50 cents. Handsome Husband bought a boyish umbrella stroller in almost new condition for $2 (for the boy!). I bought some books, a pair of like new American Eagle shoes for $1, a Discovery Toys pegboard for $1 and a Melissa and Doug fishing puzzle for $1. All the toys we bought have been very popular and I think they all have staying power. I was very happy with our garage saling. :)
Here Handsome Husband and the girls read a book as part of their bedtime routine:
Here Sweetie and Handsome Husband read the scriptures on the castle bench that a friend gave me:
2 comments:
Fun pictures. I love BD's ladybug picture. I think it is such a fun thing to be her staple. My staple picture was always boring. but she has a cute one.
Aren't garage sales amazing!! Finding a good deal on something we will really enjoy makes me so happy. =)
Bradshaw & I are going to the library today, maybe we can find "What Do You Do with a Kangaroo?"
Post a Comment