Baby Dragon had a great time running around and pretending with her cousins. I really didn't see much of her.



Tillie had all the girls laughing with this stuffed animal.


Sweetie steals a snuggle with Handsome Husband:
We celebrated cousin Julianna's 1st birthday. She cried every time I looked at her or tried to take her picture. This was one of the few good ones:
Sweetie is used to Handsome Husband attacking her:
She's telling him to be quiet.

Sweetie ALMOST blends in with her blonde cousins:
Before all the fun, Handsome Husband helped Papa J plant his garden. They were out there for most of the morning. Then when all our nieces and nephews arrived, Handsome Husband disappeared to play street hockey, croquet and volleyball. I didn't see much of him either! It was so nice to have less demanding children, we are soaking it up this summer! We will be on our toes again when this baby is born!
2 comments:
Baby Dragon is SO GROWN UP!! Oh my goodness. She looks like a 10 year old sitting on the porch swing and making faces for the camera.
CUTE!
Memorial day was a blast! It is nice that BD and Sweetie are almost old enough to take care of themselves. I love watching them interact and play with their cousins.
Having a newborn to watch will definitely be different, and that is ok. We have both been baby hungry for a while and wanting to snuggle a little child.
Post a Comment