Wednesday, May 27, 2009

At the Park

We met some friends for dinner at a local park.   Sweetie loved the swings, as usual.There is a sad story with the picture below.  We had been telling Baby Dragon all day that we were going to the park to play with friends, but the girl that was there was just too little to play with her the way she wanted.   So she went up to some other kids at the park and asked if they wanted to play or be her friend and they said no.  So, she went and sat dejectedly on the little wall.  I felt so bad for her.  Luckily, she had fun playing with cousins later on this weekend.
Happily there was a water area close by and that was something that Baby Dragon had NO problem with enjoying on her own. I obviously enjoyed myself with all the opportunities to take pretty pictures.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

The park was fun, the company enjoyable, and the food fabulous. The best was watching BD enjoy the water area. She was so happy to walk through it and climb all over the rocks. Sweetie wanted to be gung-ho and join in, but her coordination isn't quite there. I loved seeing how coordinated BD is getting and how she could manuever herself and make adjustments to her surroundings.

Nice to see our kids grow and mature!

V said...

That picture of BD is SO SAD!! She is even hanging her head.

Btw, I have to consciously check myself not to use your daughter's names when writing comments. If I even do without noticing please delete it.

Fun park!