Wow, all those pictures make our backyard look big! Haha, how deceiving. I love BD's drawings. She always draws the most interesting animals (owls, lady bugs, octopuses, etc). She is anything but boring.
Ah yes, Sweetie drinking dirty water. Our girls are excellent at drinking the most filthy water in site. Yet they complain when I give them milk instead of juice? What's up!!!
4 comments:
cute pictures and I LOVE your new camera!!!The pictures turned out soooooo awesome! I also really liked how you did sweetie's hair. So cute!
Can I just say---I'm JEALOUS of your new camera!!!!!! Did you get my messages?
Your backyard looks so fun! All the pictures definitely have that sunny Saturday morning feeling. =)
Wow, all those pictures make our backyard look big! Haha, how deceiving. I love BD's drawings. She always draws the most interesting animals (owls, lady bugs, octopuses, etc). She is anything but boring.
Ah yes, Sweetie drinking dirty water. Our girls are excellent at drinking the most filthy water in site. Yet they complain when I give them milk instead of juice? What's up!!!
Post a Comment