Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Handsome Husband and Sweetie

Sweetie and Handsome Husband after church on Sunday:Dancing.
I LOVE the creamy tones of Sweetie's skin and the texture of Handsome Husband's shirt in these two.  The last one is my favorite.
I forgot to mention that on my birthday my Handsome Husband gave me an awesome present.  He cleaned the whole house for me!  He actually MOPPED the floors!  He never does that.  He came home early while I was out getting cake supplies with the girls and he cleaned for about an hour and a half, doing laundry, vacuuming, dishes, organizing...  It was so nice to come home to a clean house!  Of course, I totally bawled and felt undeserving since Baby Dragon had a breakdown while shopping which caused Sweetie to cry and me to lose it.  I felt like the last thing I deserved was such an incredible husband who would surprise me with a clean house.  But, I am infinitely blessed and my poor husband is stuck with me for eternity because I am NEVER letting go of such a gem!

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

It was my pleasure and I hope I helped the make your day better.

You deserve everything I can do for you and more! You are a fabulous mother and companion.

Very fun pics with Sweetie. She is a cutie.

V said...

Dancing? How sweet! I love the picture where Captain dips her back. Can't wait for our family to have daddy-daughter dancing. =)