It was a GORGEOUS DAY yesterday and we broke out the pool. The girls had a BLAST! I was spraying them with the hose with one hand and shooting pictures with the other. I got SO many smiles out of Sweetie! Normally she isn't too excited about getting her picture taken, but she was having so much fun with the water that she didn't care. Baby Dragon kept saying that she was all wishy washy playing in the water.



This is Sweetie's waiting-to-get-sprayed-face:

2 comments:
I think these are my favorite pictures yet! I love how the sun makes halos in the hair and the girls are SO HAPPY!
The girls had a blast. I think we found their favorite activity during the summer. I was suprised to her BD choose playing in the water over playing in snow. She seemed to be in love with snow. I guess she is more about the short-term memory.
Great pics and cute smiles!
Post a Comment