I am a little overwhelmed by the volume of photos I took last week for our family reunion! I'll just go in order, I guess. These pictures are from the weekend BEFORE the reunion.
Over a week ago Handsome Husband and I took the girls to the store and bought a little pool. The baby one that we had finally got a hole and we were in for some HOT weather. Baby Dragon was ECSTATIC and couldn't wait to try it out.
The girls played as Handsome Husband started the grill. I LOVE this picture of the girls, especially Sweetie's feet!
You like how Baby Dragon's swimming suit hangs off her? I bought it at a garage sale for next year, but she insisted on wearing it. It was so hot even I dipped my feet in the pool (I'm 33 weeks pregnant here).
1 comment:
Yes, the pool has been a big hit! I am so glad we got the solid cheap one. The girls love it and it is perfect for hot summer days. You can sit with your feet inside and the girls get some serious wiggles out.
Perfect idea...
Post a Comment