Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Baby Shower

My good friend, Summer:
threw me a baby shower for our little Captain Adorable this weekend. She wanted to do it at my house so it would be easy for the guests to find. Here is the cute cake:
And the favors were candles in these really cute glass holders:
My grandma came:
We played the baby item memory game:
I opened the presents:
(I was also given a MASSAGE certificate WITH babysitting included! Oh, and some diapers and bottles that didn't get in the picture)
Then there was the guess the belly size game (I'm 35 weeks today, only 5 weeks to go!):
I think one of the ladies was confused and thought it was guess my height! Hahaha!
It ended up being a pretty close call (we ripped off how much they'd gone over, so the smallest piece wins):
So many beautiful women came to celebrate with us and I felt really loved!

2 comments:

rachel said...

So fun! I was thinking about you! Did you get my gift?

Cpt Naykid said...

Thank you to all that came and provided gifts! We are very grateful for each one. Our girls had lots of clothes and things, and starting over with an entire new boy set has definitely been a project.

It looks like your shower was great and you had a good time. There is only one person I don't recognize in the picture (red shirt, front row).