I need to finish posting about the reunion! The 3rd day (July 1st) we met at a park for one of my nephew's birthday parties.
Here's Sweetie flirting with Papa.

Baby Dragon was more interested in this bunch of trees than she was in the park structure.
Afterwards we walked a new footbridge over a river. It used to be a railroad bridge, but they converted it to a footbridge.
I was there too!
Baby Dragon and some cousins looking over the bridge.
Here are my wonderful in-laws.
Sweetie with Papa and Grandma.
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Love the one with your daughter flirting with her Grandpa! And it looks like you had such a fun shower. And a massage, I am so jealous.
It was nice to have a slower day during reunion time. The girls loved being at the park with cousins and walking the bridge. BD was disappointed that we turned around and came back. She thought we were going somewhere.
We all enjoyed lovely naps....sleep is so nice....
Post a Comment