Friday, July 24, 2009

At Grandma and Papa's

Last weekend we made a quick day trip down to visit Grandma and Papa. We spent the afternoon with them. The weather was gorgeous. I have been taking a short photography class, so I took the opportunity to try shooting pictures in manual mode. Here are some of my favorites.
The girls had fun playing on Grandma's deck.
We brought our little pool and they played in the water and with balls. This is probably my favorite picture because there's Sweetie chasing the ball in the background and Baby Dragon looks so cute on the ball:Sweetie loves to pretend being a frog. Here she's hopping and saying ribbit.Baby Dragon joined in.Then the girls played "baby" on my lap. This is my favorite ever, Sweetie is looking at Baby Dragon so lovingly.
While we were playing on the deck Handsome Husband and Papa were cutting limbs off of trees.
Sweetie had a lot of fun splashing and tasting the water.
I love how this picture shows my belly and how happy Baby Dragon looks.
Look at her pretty, big eyes.
The girls helped to crank the ice cream machine.
Sweetie had more fun with the water. I gave the girls cups and they emptied half of the pool by dumping cupfuls over the edge of the deck. Baby Dragon said they were making fireworks on the ground.
Sweetie is enjoying her home made icecream.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Those are great pictures! Great job

Cpt Naykid said...

Thanks for watching the kids, I am glad you enjoy taking pictures and watching them. They love having an audience.

Your pictures are looking better and better. It looks like you are quickly grasping the new capabilities.

Love you!