Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Project

I was at Joann's getting new vinyl to recover my kitchen chairs' seat pads that I recovered about 3 years ago.  All the chairs had rips in the vinyl, so I bought slightly heavier gauge this time around.  While I was there I found some cute little plaster figures for the girls to paint.  I feel like it has been forever since I have had an art project for the girls.   They were so excited.
Photobucket
Sweetie just slaps the paint on.  She loves it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ballerina really wanted her figurines to match the pictures on the package.  It took a lot of concentration.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable joined the girls at the table, but he just ate cereal.  He sits in his booster seat up to the table quite a bit.  He can climb up on to the seats now, so he eats at the table more than in his high chair.  
Photobucket
My little man is growing up!
Photobucket

No comments: