Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A First for Captain Adorable

I don't think that Captain Adorable has ever done an art project with finger paint before.  He was very excited about getting his fingers dirty.
Photobucket
We were making these heart trees with the kids' fingerprints.  We'd MEANT to mail them to grandparents for Valentine's Day, but they didn't quite make it into the mailbox...
Photobucket
Ballerina put her own colorful handprints on her arms.
Photobucket
I had so much fun watching Captain Adorable have fun playing with the paint.  I took SO many pictures in my excitement.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Boys doing art is a little different from girls.  Captain Adorable winds up...
Photobucket
...and smacks his hand down to make a hand print.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at those sweet little baby hands.
Photobucket
I love how small his dimpled hands are.  I made an impression of them for a Christmas tree ornament this last year.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable and his blanket.  They are pretty much inseparable.  He wants his blanket with him at all times.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhh, now he tries tasting the paint.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sticky.
Photobucket
YUM.
Photobucket
I love my little baby boy.  He's growing up too quickly!

2 comments:

V said...

C A looks especially cute in these pictures. Adorable.

Cpt Naykid said...

I love how he would smack his hand while painting. Hilarious.

You let him hold his blanket while painting? I think you encourage his blanket love sometimes...

hopefully he didn't eat too much paint...now I know why his diaper was green! haha