Captain Adorable kept Handsome Husband company while playing Kingsburg with friends.
Captain Adorable felt so important, he got to hold his very own dice.
I invited this newly wed couple over for dinner and games after they told me that they have groups of friends come over and they play Xbox video games with a crowd. I asked if they ever played board games and they said no!!!! I decided that they MUST be taught how fun plain old board games can be. I think they had a great time.
I had my own little helper.
Captain Adorable felt so important, he got to hold his very own dice.
I invited this newly wed couple over for dinner and games after they told me that they have groups of friends come over and they play Xbox video games with a crowd. I asked if they ever played board games and they said no!!!! I decided that they MUST be taught how fun plain old board games can be. I think they had a great time.
I had my own little helper.
Then I had the brilliant idea to force the person in the lead to wear the Ariel wig. Unfortunately, I was in the lead for most of the game. I always wanted to be a redhead since watching The Little Mermaid in theaters when I was eight years old.
But then Handsome Husband pulled ahead and he had to wear the wig.
Naturally, he was really excited about it.










4 comments:
C A looks so happy!!!
Whenever we play games now, Cpt A demands that he has some dice. He just likes to hold them. If I catch him running off and take them from him, he''ll run back and sit on my lap just so he can hold them.
Very nice pictures of Cpt A and me. He really likes to have me hold him. I can start to understand know what it was like when the girls always wanted you. Kind of fun.
I had no problem with your rule of the winner wearing the wig. Because I had no plan to win! Hmmm...you definitely look better with your natural hair color :).
Handsome Husband looks quite scary as a redhead....
The previous comment was by Grandma J....:)
Post a Comment