Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Location

I found a new location to take pictures and I was so excited to use it because I NEED to update my children's pictures!  We went while Ballerina and Ben were in school, though, so we just focused on the littles.  Captain Adorable fell asleep on the way.  I will post his pictures later.
Photobucket
Sweetie was excited to get her goldfish.  She is a little snacker.  When I asked her if she wanted her pictures taken she told me no.
Photobucket
But I get the feeling that she was a little excited about getting her pictures taken...
Photobucket
Look at the cute way she twisted her foot.
Photobucket
Honestly, her dimples just kill me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Landon popped in for some pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE this one. It's just so adorable.  You'd never guess that these two are often at odds with each other!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They loved it when I told them to jump up and down.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweetie requested pictures with me.  That is my proud mama smile.  
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think Jeana did a great job taking our pictures!
Photobucket
Trying to get a little kiss from Sweetie.
Photobucket
Recently, every time I give Sweetie a kiss she says, "Ewwww! You have derms!" (germs)  So she kissed my cheek instead.  She is such a little snuggler.
Photobucket
Here are a few of the pictures I took for Jeana.  Landon did not want to stand up straight for his pictures. It was so funny how he would twist and bend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did have to dodge three or four cars driving by, but it wasn't a very busy road, so we were fine.

Photobucket
Gabby is playing a little Peek-A-Boo with me.
Photobucket
We set the camera on timer and got a best friend shot at the end.
Photobucket
Now I need to bring Ballerina back for her pictures, before she loses any of her baby teeth!  Her top front teeth seem a tiny bit wiggly.  Six is too young to be losing teeth!

3 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Our children are definitely photogenic. They would make good models since they pose so much :).

Beautiful pics honey!

Is Landon's hair done in these pics or is that the "style"?

V said...

I love the new location.
Hands down my favorite picture is the one of you and Sweetie. You just look like you're glowing-so happy, beautiful & young.

Out-Island Explorers said...

I agree, this is a beautiful location! Absolutely great photos (of everyone) :) You and Jeana look so stylish in your coats & scarves & hats, etc...can you tell I live in shorts and flip flops?