Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Glory of Groupon

We have only bought a few Groupon deals.  One we bought with Jeana's family, it was bowling at a local bowling alley.  It included arcade money, shoes and two games for something like $10.  The kids had so much fun at the arcade.  
Photobucket
The girls LOVED the air hockey table.  Sweetie did get her fingers smashed a time or two.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeana and Fernando played some games with their kids.
Photobucket
Handsome Husband took Captain Adorable on a fun motorcycle ride.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Captain Adorable enjoyed exploring the skee ball game.
Photobucket
Gabby joined him.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Captain Adorable was especially excited about the basketball games.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The girls wanted to give it a shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we all took turns bowling.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the background you can see Captain Adorable in the high chair.  It was the only way to keep him contained, otherwise he was trying to grab bowling balls and running like crazy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how Handsome Husband holds the ball on his shoulder like this before bowling.
Photobucket
Ballerina was being silly.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love my boys.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Captain Adorable just can't get enough of bowling.  He was always trying to carry his own ball.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I had fun. although we went there WAY too late. I am happy Cpt A didn't get his hand hurt in the ball dispenser. He got close a few times. I truly fear he will have some serious broken bones and things.

I think it is funny you like that I hold the ball on my shoulder. It is how I rest it while waiting on neighboring bowlers to go.

All I can say is...that's my boy! I love how he loves sports! The girls are so fun to watch. Very girly with their movements and motions. And Cpt A is so dynamically different. Quite hilarious.