Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Morning

I woke up to find this in Captain Adorable's crib this morning:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie thought she was in trouble at first and started to climb out of the crib.  But then I said, "Let me go get my camera" and she knew that all was well and she was cute.
Photobucket
She thinks sticking out her tongue is cute apparently.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Yes, whenever Ballerina wakes up CA, she loves to climb in his crib. I think the girls like it more than he does. He looks ready to get out!

Out-Island Explorers said...

LOL, Joss is doing this tongue thing too. Except he learned it from the boys next door and they do it when they are being ugly... trying to make sure he only does it in a playful way, and not being rude. What a cute sight to wake up to!