Congrats!! See how good I was... I didn't tell anyone (although I was tempted briefly to announce it at our party)! tee hee. I'm so happy for you guys!
I am so happy for you and your family Erika. Do you plan on finding out the sex? Hope you are feeling okay these days-I know they can be the most difficult. Perhaps one of these days we can meet up at Me Too and the kiddos can play while we catch up. Take care!
Thanks so much everyone! We are DEFINITELY planning on finding out the sex of the baby and we are secretly hoping for a boy (even though I'll be TOTALLY lost as to what to do with him). But we love girls here, so either will be welcome! I was just glad to confirm that there was ONLY ONE! No twins here!
13 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry you have to be pregnant in the summer.
Yay!!! How exciting!! I hope you haven't been feeling to blah and that you don't feel to blah in the future. :)
Congrats!! See how good I was... I didn't tell anyone (although I was tempted briefly to announce it at our party)! tee hee. I'm so happy for you guys!
congrats!
HOOOOOORAY! I'm so glad you finally posted your wonderful news! We can wait for another amazing addition to your family!!!
I am so happy for you and your family Erika. Do you plan on finding out the sex? Hope you are feeling okay these days-I know they can be the most difficult. Perhaps one of these days we can meet up at Me Too and the kiddos can play while we catch up. Take care!
Congratulations:) I am so happy for you. I hope you are doing well. I have a feeling this one is a boy, but who knows:)
Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Did I tell you that I am expecting a boy in May as well? I hope you are doing well.
Matthew and I are so excited for you and the fam! :) YAHOO for babies.... errrr.... baby. :) haha! Love you! ;)
Wow, that's awesome. (and that's my anniversary.) :)
Congratulations!! We are super excited for you, you two are such great parents, what lucky kids.
Thanks so much everyone! We are DEFINITELY planning on finding out the sex of the baby and we are secretly hoping for a boy (even though I'll be TOTALLY lost as to what to do with him). But we love girls here, so either will be welcome! I was just glad to confirm that there was ONLY ONE! No twins here!
congrats!! how exciting.
Post a Comment