Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweetie's Birthday Celebration!

Sweetie tried to blow out the candles on her cinnamon muffin. That's what I served the preschool kids to celebrate.Sweetie stole up into her room and quietly sat reading Fancy Nancy books.Here Sweetie opens presents:We took the girls to Cold Stone because the idea of making a birthday cake make my stomach turn- thank you morning sickness. The girls certainly didn't complain.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun! I love her birthday crown and the cinnamon muffins are such a good idea:)

Russell and Aya said...

wow! She is already 2!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!! I really wish that we can get together and have our girls getting know each other well. They will be great play mates.

Cpt Naykid said...

Lots of fun! although, looking back we probably should have celebrated her Birthday in the morning on the weekend together. When we did it on Tue. evening she was just about ready for bed. It turned out ok, but she really didn't have any patience for presents, etc.

You're a fantastic mommy and take wonderful pictures!

Summer said...

Wow congratulations on the little blob!

Love the pigtails- ha. What a great idea for a birthday treat!

Jeana said...

love the pigtails and the adorable crown! What a cutie. I can't believe out babies are 2 and almost 2! Love how you put 'baby blob' gotta love baby dragon for name!