Monday, January 26, 2009

Beauty Shop II

Baby Dragon got into my make up. She was having the best time putting EVERYTHING all over her face until she looked in the mirror. She came back from the mirror in a very grumpy mood saying, "I look TERRIBLE!" She wanted the make up washed off immediately. I insisted on a picture first.
And I really did mean to do Baby Dragon's hair today. Instead she did mine. She sat behind me on my chair and sprayed it with water and combed it for at least 15 minutes. She was chattering the whole time like a regular hair stylist. I told her that she could do my hair every day. She was not shy about saying how great she was at doing hair.

I made little beds for the girls from our throw blankets. They were pretty happy about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! Scary girl... lol... Love the makeup!

V said...

I love BD's picture!!! Do you ever accidentally use their real names? I always have to go back and delete the names out of the comments. =)

Cpt Naykid said...

Oh that is funny! It was only a matter of time before she dug into the make-up. At least she is realistic enough to see and ackowledge that it didn't look very good. I think that shows some true comprehension.

Looks like they had fun with the blanket beds. They are so easy and fun to entertain. Love 'em!

Jeana said...

looks like they loved the blanket beds. Tell BD not to worry that aunt Jeana will teach her all the makeup tricks when that time comes...very far from now...