Monday, January 26, 2009

Beauty Shop

Sweetie found my make up and had a great time making herself beautiful.She was pretty proud of herself. Both girls love getting their nails painted and if you could see her little piggie toes, you'd see a nice purple shade on them. I'm amazed that they will sit still for beautification. Recently I've been doing some major hair styles with Baby Dragon's hair and she loves it when I do her hair (I get ideas from a few hair styling blogs). Today she sat for almost 45 minutes while I did her hair with lots of hair ties and braids and she was just so excited to see how beautiful her hair looked when it was done. We had to rush out the door to make it to church on time, so sorry, no picture. Next time.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

I think the 45 minutes style was a little long for her. But she was definitely excited at the end. We have two girly girls!

Great pics of Sweetie!

Jeana said...

like I said EXACTLY why I need GIRL!!! HOW FUN!