I had an ultrasound today to determine my due date. The baby looks MUCH more baby-like now. He or she didn't move too much, just nodded its head a little and tried to roll over at one point. The ultrasound itself is always more fun and better than the pictures. It was so sweet to see a little one growing and it doesn't even really look like it from the outside yet.


According to measurements I'm due August 16th and I'm 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'll see the midwife in a couple of weeks to find out if she wants to change the due date or not (It's currently set at the 13th).

The tech thought that the legs looked like frog legs and that it was cute. Too early to tell the gender. :)
3 comments:
Yea fun! Nice pics! Very nice to know the baby is still in there and growing. Pregnancy is definitely one of those special wonders.
Nice to see our baby is doing well and growing.
Love ya!
Wow! That really does look like a baby. How exciting!
YEAH SO FUN TO SEE PICTURES!!
Post a Comment