Sweetie was born at 4:59pm. She weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces. We noticed that DIMPLE first thing.

She's 2 weeks here:

6 months:

One year:


She just LOVES baby dolls:



She's just so beautiful!

Remember her broken arm? Here she's 20 months:



23 months:

I had to include a reading picture because it is a huge part of Sweetie's personality!

And she's TWO Today!
7 comments:
Precious! ~Happy Birthday~ Have a beautiful day! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Happy Birthday, Sweetie. Love those eyes!
Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Hope your package got there in time! :)
Blessings,
Michele
Happy Birthday Sweetie! You are a wonderful daughter and I am grateful you are part of our family! Love You!
Happy Birthday little doll!
Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great one Sweetie!
Happy Birthday sweetie. YOu are too precious. Aunti Jeana just loves you and wishes she could see you a whole lot more often.
Post a Comment