Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coercion 101

In the middle of getting ready for bed the girls wanted me to tie their blankets on their heads. Please forgive Baby Dragon's lack of clothes. Isn't Sweetie so cute?I listened over the monitor as Baby Dragon coached Sweetie on the art of getting a drink. She would fake cry and say, "See, my mom is almost here." Then she would fake cry and add "I want a drink from the elephant cup" for my benefit. It was so funny because she was telling Sweetie how to effectively do this. Eventually Handsome Husband went up and gave her a bit of water to drink. Mission accomplished- consider Sweetie properly tutored in the art of getting what you want out of Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

V said...

Baby Dragon has SO MUCH PERSONALITY. We still quote, "the blob needs to peed" and "HAH-loweeen is a HAH-loween is a HAHloween surt" all the time. Love that girl.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That is adorable how she "coached" her little sister! I love it!!

Jeana said...

its crazy how smart they really are huh? She cracks me up!

Cpt Naykid said...

Boy oh boy do I feel duped. I was out of the house while you put them down that night and found BD crying for a drink. It was easily fixed so I gave it to her.

Now that I know her game, let's see who's the boss now!

Oh wait, I think I just heard her asking for some water...be right back...