
I was so excited when my friend called me up and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with some other women. Yay! We went to a new Mexican restaurant. The food was alright. I have yet to find a really incredible Mexican restaurant, I always feel like I could make anything on the menu. I mean, really, a burrito? Tacos? Quesadillas? My kids eat those regularly. I make great enchiladas and an EXCELLENT
chicken tortilla soup. I ordered a Chicken Salad with honey mustard dressing. The best part was the grilled chicken, but it had way too much red cabbage and not enough lettuce. Does anyone actually LIKE to eat red cabbage?

However, their dessert was awesome. Turtle Empanadas and ice cream... YUM. (However, I just looked up the calories on that.... 1280 for the whole plate! I had HALF. YIKES!) We decided that next time we'll just go out for dessert!
3 comments:
how fun for you!
How fun! Aren't nights like that refreshing!!!
glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment