Ok, maybe the sway back is the same. Whatever. I just looked through my old preggo pics from Baby Dragon and Sweetie's pregnancies and I must say that I do NOT carry very cutely. Sigh. Oh well, maybe it was just the clothes or something. I don't have pictures to compare these exact weeks so I won't post any.This is how big baby is:
That's a kumquat. I don't believe I've ever seen a kumquat before, but apparently it's slightly bigger than a quarter. And so is baby.
5 comments:
Erika you totally crack me up! I just love ya girl and miss you tons!!!!
If there is a bump it's teeny tiny, you are so skinny! (Love the picture idea; keep 'em coming.)
I don't see any difference. You look great and I can't even tell that you are expecting.
Unfortunately, I usually need you to point out these small changes, otherwise I wouldn't really see them. I am good at noticing new clothes or haircuts...not so cute at saying, "oh your tummy is looking bigger." Maybe because those comments are normally followed by glares :). I figure its better I just avoid that department :)
You don't remember trying to eat kumqats in Florida?? I know I did but I didn't like the bitterness of the rind. I'm so excited about your little baby!!
Post a Comment