She also LOVES her babies. She won't take a nap or go to bed without one. When she lays down she says "Babies?" and once I hand her one she says "Banket?" and I tuck her blanket under her chin. She loves it when I wrap her baby dolls in her blankies. Sometimes I have to wrap one with 4 or 5 blankies for her and then she'll happily prance around the house on her tippy toes with the baby bundle in her arms.
Sweetie is starting to talk SO much now! The cutest thing is when she wants me to follow her. She'll beckon with her arm and say "Come!" If I call her she'll say "Ok, I coming!" The other day she tried to say "excited." She also LOVES to do song actions. Handsome Husband's parents tried to teach her a new song and she was immediately imitating their actions. I was so surprised! She will try to repeat almost anything we ask her to (but she does it more for Handsome Husband).
She also has a few favorite movies. My mp3 player plays video and it has Brother Bear on it. Whenever she sees the player she immediately asks for "Bear." She also loves "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "101 Dalmations" and "Baby Signing Time" (she refers to it as "Time'"). She will bring me the DVD case of the one that she wants to watch. She also likes "Kung Fu Panda."
I love my little Sweetie. Here are the girls reading with Papa, Handsome Husband's dad.
2 comments:
I just popped over from Mormon Moms Who Blog. i laughed out loud when I read about the wipes. My little girl does the same thing. And I too put them in plastic bags. Thanks to her all of my diaper bags and purses are stocked with a bag of wipes.
Sweetie is just a doll. This morning while eating her cinnamon roll (thanks honey! yummy)she would sit and put her head in her hands in the cutest gesture. every movement she makes just oozes with cuteness.
I love you Sweetie, you are precious!
Post a Comment