Love the art projects, kids also like this with little cars, the wheels make cool tracks. Another idea is with watercolors, put a large dot on the paper and use a straw to blow the paint around. You need to get really close to the paint and blow hard! (prang water colors look best) It's fun to draw little faces on all the creatures when you're all done.
5 comments:
Looks fun! You always find such great ideas.
Very creative! I know BD loved it and I am glad you do such a great job of finding fun activities for the girls.
Love the art projects, kids also like this with little cars, the wheels make cool tracks. Another idea is with watercolors, put a large dot on the paper and use a straw to blow the paint around. You need to get really close to the paint and blow hard! (prang water colors look best) It's fun to draw little faces on all the creatures when you're all done.
Ooo! Those are great ideas Christina! I'll have to try those.
What a great idea. I'll have to try that.
Post a Comment