Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Erika needs...

This is a little game I learned about from Margi.  Basically you google "(your name) needs" and you find out what google tells you.  Here's what I got:

Erika needs...
... a lot of attention and care
... to speak to Will (anyone know a Will I can speak with?)
... our advice (and a bear's too) (????)
... to start acting like she is in her fifties! (ACK!)
... to eat a stake sandwich while doing sit-ups (that sounds dangerous)
... coffee (riiiight)
... a new man (I DEFINITELY don't agree with that one)
... to come back to acting and singing (I believe I'll save everyone the trauma)
... to LOSE baby pounds (this one will be true enough in about 7 months)
... subscribers
... a loan so that she can buy the various tools (what kind of tools? no idea)
... to tell Janie that she'll prove Wii is scamming her (hahaha)
... divine healing
... to go

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great post! Sorry I haven't been by for a few work has been crazy busy! ♥ Hugs :)

Lyndi said...

That's funny. I want to try that.

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

HaHa! :) That is so funny! :)

I love it... "act like you're in your fifties"? :) I can only imagine... :)

Fun!

Michele :)