This is how Captain Adorable sleeps most of the time. He almost always pees through his diaper at night because it just stays in front. And he gets little red marks on his knees from being in that position. I just love how his ankles are crossed!
Poor guy had a double ear infection and was NOT being his normal happy self. He wasn't sleeping well and he was whining and wailing and crying. It was the worst I've ever seen him. And he was so worn out from lack of sleep. Sweetie had an ear infection at the same time. No fun.



3 comments:
I love the pj's from the children's place, especially the stripped ones they are so cute. We had green/yellow ones for Natalie during football season. NAtalie also sleeps this way and gets the red marks on her knees. Too cute! I hope Cpt. A starts feeling better soon!
Aww how sweet! Poor little guy. The only good thing about them being a little less than par is that usually means you get lots more snuggles in. Hope he's feeling better soon.
Yes, Cpt A is our best sleeper. He plays hard and sleeps hard. I think he sleeping preferences are hilarious.
Oh, we should contact and set something up to have the Bayleys over in June.
Post a Comment