I think I have established the fact that Sweetie LOVES to bounce. This bouncy ball was the perfect toy for her. She asks for her big bouncy ball all the time and then she bounces up and down the hallway. Today she asked for the bunny ears from the Easter box so she could be a hopping bunny.
When she's not bouncing, Sweetie always likes to pretend that she is a horse, although she pants like a puppy when pretending to be a horse. Sweetie is always playing with horses and ponies. We went a garage sale and she wanted MORE My Little Ponies. Her favorite shirt is her birthday shirt that has horses running on it.
She can get some pretty good air with this bouncy ball.






1 comment:
Wow, that is some very good air that Sweetie can get. I like that sequence of three pics watching her bounce. I look forward to having a trampoline because she will LOVE IT! We can bring in the smaller one more often so she can use that too.
Post a Comment