There was quite a bit of down time in between sessions of General Conference (there are four 2 hour sessions over 2 days). Handsome Husband had a great time playing with the kids.

Captain Adorable always had a ball. He is so ENTRANCED with balls. He loved playing catch with Handsome Husband.

Handsome Husband even engaged the kids in some interesting races.
And the floor time led to some dog piles.
And the floor time led to some dog piles.
And of course, I couldn't decide on just ONE picture, so you get a bunch.
Captain Adorable always wants to be included, so he came over.
And climbed on top.
The little man with his blanket.
I just love the look on Handsome Husband's face in this one:
Ballerina loving on her Daddy.
I decided to try to get a picture with all the kids and Handsome Husband. This was the best one. I think I am much better at candid shots...
Like this one where Handsome Husband was tickling Ballerina.
I have fond memories of my dad playing "Tickle Monster" with us. It makes me happy to see my girls getting tickled, too.
And then there was the Lego building party during the last session of conference.
I think Handsome Husband enjoyed it as much as the kids.
Captain Adorable smiles with his jaw jutting out and to the side. He gets that underbite from his dad.
I am so in love with this little boy I can hardly stand it.
I thought this guy with multiple heads that Ballerina made was funny.
Ballerina was happy with her plane. She really enjoys playing with Legos.
I love those chubby feet!



























2 comments:
Thank you for such a nice post. I love playing with the kids, and you definitely caught some of my content expressions as I watch and love our kiddos.
Those two pics with Ballerina make it look like I am pile driving her...I am glad you pointed out I was gentle :)
Yes, I'll admit that I loved the lego time. I am definitely still a kid at heart!
Such sweet moments of the kids with Daddy!!!
Post a Comment