We found a new McDonald's with a big indoor play place. And in Oregon, an indoor play place is GREAT. You would think they would build more. I don't know why they don't. I am not a big fan of McDonald's food, but I'll suffer through it if there is a good play place. Captain Adorable found the balls right away.
Look at his intensity as he visualizes the ball going into the basket.
I think the ball ended up going backwards behind him. He has good intentions, but his follow-through could use some work. Handsome Husband is looking forward to teaching him and helping hone Captain Adorable's skills.
He spied another basket.
Cute boy.
There were these skateboarding virtual video games that the kids really liked doing.
And the toddler section had some fun climbing things.
The girls spent most of their time up in the tubes and the play structure.
Fernando took a break from work to meet us there and spend time with his family.
Gabby was throwing a fit about wanting a drink or something.
Sweetie had a great time, getting all sweaty, running around.
Captain Adorable has a lot of control over his little body. He was having a great time jumping.
I treated the kids to ice cream cones. They never complain about ice cream.
They were having fun jumping off this toy log. We tried to get them to jump all together.
No luck.


























1 comment:
I love the pic of Cpt A with the ball. Too funny.
very familiar face on gabby...haha..
MCDonald's has definitely upped the game with a very cool play place.
Post a Comment